Once in a while....!!!!!

Okay...it's been very very long since I have written something, So I really don't know if I can get any words to write. Nevertheless, my feelings are worth to jot down.

            Once in a while, right in the middle of an ordinary life...Love gives us a fairy tale. And my fairy tale is something special and I would love to share.
Time flies...in the blink of my eye...perhaps in it's the best way.
       
               I remember the day when a person came right away to my home to see me (officially called "pellichupulu" in Telugu :P). As every other girl, I was also a bit nervous and excited at the same time. I was all set being as simple as I could. I entered the room where he was sitting along with his other family members. While all the others in the room were busy talking, my eyeballs were wandering here and there thriving to look at him. 
    I was confounded by the words he spoke during our private conversation. He knew me way before we met that day. But to my surprise, he was the only person who understood me completely than anyone else could.  He understood every quality of mine by relating to every post on my FB. My heart was devoid of all the questions that I had previously. That pleasing moment was enough for me to trust him and welcome him into my life. It was a "yes" from both the ends and I thanked the god for it.  In the next few months, we went on with our preparations for the wedding.

            March 15th, 2017 was the day when our two hearts became one. The day we promised each other that we will always be there, till eternity!!
My life has become more beautiful than it was before. I've got my strength. I've got a person in my life with whom I can share every feeling of mine.He is my best guide, best friend, and my best advisor.He had sacrificed so many things for me. In fact, he completely changed himself coz he knows me in and out and he loves the way I'm.

I still remember those words he told me few days before our wedding, " I love the way you are, kiddish, ever smiling, stubborn, full of love and joy. I'm bored of my world. I would love to come into your world and travel with you alongside. I don't want you to change. For this, I would love to change myself."

There is a myth that people believe blindly, "Marriage becomes boring after a year". I strongly disagree with that point. My life has become more beautiful than before.
 I personally believe that, when a man sees a mother or a daughter in his wife, he will never ever stop loving.That's the power of that relation.

My advice to those who think marriage is a bullshit...."The Togetherness of a couple depends upon the way they understand each other, the way they compromise with those small fights. Either of them should bend down and that's when life gives you a positive hope. Small fights make your bond stronger.Try to zoom out the things and choose the best pixel."
             My writing is worth coz, I was one among those who thought marriage was not my cup of tea. But, God has given me the most precious gift in my life who proved me wrong and made me trust in the marriage, in love and in him.

The secret of a happy marriage is finding the right person. I fought for my fairytale and found my Prince...Make your own fairytale and go and live in it. ðŸ’“😊💓



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A TRAVEL TOWARDS EXPLORING MYSELF...!!!!!!

Birthday Letter to my Princess!