Birthday Letter to my Princess!

I dunno how and where to start with...my heart literally explodes with mixed emotions..it's been exactly an year since I'm blessed with your beautiful soul.


You made me realise how pure and genuine love can be. Past one year has been one rollercoaster ride....we grew together and so as our bond...Each and every second I look at you..I feel so proud and I feel so grateful of motherhood.

No matter how much emotional and physical stress I went through...your one smile would complete my day with peace and forget the rest of the world !!

Each day was a new beginning and each day was a new learning.

As you learned, I learned something new everytime!!

You first cried when you just came out into the real world from all that painful world when u were inside me...while I cried out of happiness listening to your very first voice.

You learnt to breastfeed like a champ at your very first latch..while I learnt to increase my milk supply and nutrition.

You learnt to first smile when you saw me..while I learnt to embrace the little things..

You learnt to coo and giggle every time I talk to you while I learnt how to talk to you endlessly...

You started to roll over and look at the things..while I learnt how to protect you from falling..

Here comes your dad ...he taught you to play peek a boo..and tickle you to laugh uncontrollably..you became partners in crime ..and I learnt to accept the fact that you are "daddy's little girl" ❤

You learnt to crawl, sit up and hold things to stand...while I learnt to leave the fear behind and support and protect you in all the beautiful things you do..

You learnt to eat the real food while I learnt to cook and explore more and more baby foods..

You learnt to play with your toys and all the things in the house and make the room messy..while I learnt to be silly along with you and make the room more messier.

Your started to communicate while I learnt to remain silent and enjoy the beauty of your words and joy of your response..

Your first word "amma" made me to feel the real me...wish I could freeze that moment..

While you learnt to do things on your own..I learnt to feel what a family means..and how much you and daddy mean to me!!

Darling..you have learnt a lot and there is much more to learn and explore ahead..welcome to the real world!!

The past one year was a beautiful journey ..you surprised me with every little thing of yours ..let's grow together by learning even more new things and let's together celebrate much more ...

A very happy and blessed birthday sweet heart...I more than love you and you are a complete bliss !!❤

Just fly high with wonderful colours...no matter what the world thinks..you gotta be strong and rocking always like a champ in everything you do! Live your life to the fullest !! Our love and support will always be with you princess !!❣✌




Comments

  1. I'm neither a mom nor pregnant , but your emotions welled my eyes teju. Stay blessed lil one....xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautifully written! Congrats on your motherhood! Wish you more blissful moments😊

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much..waiting for your new post🙂

      Delete
  3. Congratulations Teju! Good to see you write after years ☺️

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super tejugaadu,,nuvvu inta baaga raastaavani naaku telidu,,, keep it up

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is just wow..... Every single word is an example of how great a mother you are and will be ...... loads of love to both of you ❤️

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow Teju Gr8t
    Beautifullyyyyy expressed. Morepower to u girl 😍

    ReplyDelete
  7. You have penned down so beautifully Teju❤️ Wish your princess a very happy birthday and wish her all the love and happiness😘

    ReplyDelete
  8. Well written Teju. Could connect to every single word you wrote. Keep writing more. Good stuff! Cheers👏

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

A TRAVEL TOWARDS EXPLORING MYSELF...!!!!!!